PickNPack.ie is an e-fulfillment service that enables eCommerce small businesses and companies to deliver fast, cost effective and personalised order fulfillment to customers in Ireland.
1. You Send us your stock and packaging.
2. We received orders online via our Portal
3. We Pick & Pack Orders
4. We shipped out and issue you with Tracking number
First you will need to fill in this form and one of the team members will get back to you. Click here to register
We do not have any minimum order.
We have 2 ways of sending orders to us;
1. Connect via API to our Portal and orders will follow to our system (Woo-commerce, eBay, Magneto, etc.)
2. Upload a CSV File and order will show on the Portal. See our csv sample file on our portal under Orders > New Orders > Import Orders CSV
Your parcel is insured up to €100 per shipment for all tracked service.
If you purchased a tracked service, you will be able to view the status of your order on the Portal.
All orders are processed within 24 hours.
Orders are processed from Monday – Friday. (9am – 6pm) excluding Bank holidays & Weekend.
Yes you can cancel or stop an order once the order is not processed. Once order is processed and issue with a Tracking number. Order cannot cancel or stop.
Stock report can be found on our Portal under the Report Tab and its real stock.
Yes, our portal has the option for Product Stock alert where you can set up you stock threshold. Once your stock reaches below the threshold, you will be notified via email.
No we do not provide credit account as this is a prepaid service. We must pay our shipping carrier.
Yes, we provide this facility based on client expectation.
Yes, we can provide packaging based on your requirement. Please contact us and we will provide you with a quote.
Click here to get an estimate cost of the service.
We have 2 ways that you can contact us;
1. Contact us via email ([email protected])
2. Contact us on our Portal under Support Tickets > Open a Ticket
Yes you can but there will a charge of processing the order back onto our system. Our minimum charge per return order is €3+VAT.
Yes, all stock in our warehouse is secured & insured. if you want to take extra insurance cover you are happy to proceed.
Yes you can close your account any times and you need to get 7 Days’ notice for us to prepare your remaining stock ready to ship out.